Tuesday, October 20, 2009


.::. Sleepyhead .::.



I'm such a blur sotong. I woke up at 6am, thinking that I had lessons at 8am. I was even early today. But when I checked which room was my lecture in on the train, I realized that my lessons were at 2pm today!! 8am lessons are tomorrow. *sigh. So I reached Lund before 8am and it was still dark. It's stupid to go home again, and libraries only open at 10am. I ended up in Espresso House, the famous coffee chain in Sweden. There's NO Starbucks here by the way. I miss my Java Chip Frappe!

I had mocha latte, it was not bad! I think it's the first cup of coffee I bought in Sweden since I've a coffee machine at home. But somehow, dripper coffee doesn't taste as good as those with espresso shots!



I spent the next 2 hours reading my text book. *sigh.



It wasn't too bad. It was very quiet so early in the morning and they had a huge basement sitting area.



Then I went to have lunch with my roomate because she helped me to bring my lunch box. I thought I could come home for lunch and do laundry before going to the library to study! I had another cup of coffee at her friend's place - a very nice and affordable place near the train station!

It's the first time I had 2 cups of coffee in a day. Hahs. I still went with Fai and Aom to Graffiti Cafe after class though I simply couldn't take another cup of coffee. They had decaf coffee with marshmallows and baked potato salad. =)

It isn't such a bad day I guess. Gotta make the best out of everyday.

I haven't confirmed my airtickets back, and it's always at the back of my mind. Was thinking of getting Lufthansa airtickets since timetable is fixed, but my dad seems to want to wait for SQ since I'm on the waiting list. And he actually told me "money is not an issue". Wth! How can money not be an issue when I'm spending so much here already and will not earn any till god-knows-when!! My goodness. I hope I won't feel too guilty going home for the holidays.

Lots of thoughts since I've been here. I'll sit down and pin them down someday. Soon.

*Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment