Sunday, November 8, 2009

.::. With Love .::.

Finally got the package from the boyfriend after visiting the post office on the 3rd time. I'm 'getting used' to the many inefficient processes here.



He bought a very nice box and wrapped it up with 2 layers of very pretty wrapping paper. Silver with embossed flowers and pink with embossed hearts. Sometimes, it amazes me that he does go into such details too.



I've got my books and journal readings! There's also a box of highlighters, 2 pen refills (one pen costs SGD$5 here), 2 boxes of Pocky, 1 box of hello panda, 2 long john tops, one packet of M&S Percy Piglets, a postcard and the pack of techy stuff from home. *yayyyyy!! I feel like a little girl opening up my Christmas present on Christmas, only better. =p

I've finally got my ipod cable, extra SD cards, mini MP3 player and extra phone (for my sg sim card).

With love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment