Sunday, November 8, 2009

.::. Taco pie & Movie Night .::.

Another wonderful Friday night. Went to Tobias's for movie and Taco Pie.



He has a nice pad! Bigger, nicer and cheaper than our apartment! Ahhh...Then he has those electric guitars, keyboards and sound systems with the computer linked to the TV.



He was the one who made dinner for us and did the base of the pie from scratch! It's Swedish-style Taco Pie.


The finished product, with salad (without dressing).



We watched 'Family Guy' as we ate dinner. I'm still pertubed as to why would people make such cartoons or enjoy watching such cartoons! It's somewhat like 'South Park' or 'Simpsons' - adult cartoons. I've never fancied cartoons but this was funny, in a crude way.

Then we had desserts. Emma's French Apple Pie and Tobias's chocolate pudding.

Movie of that night was District 9. I've totally lost touch with the movie scene and what's new. Ahh, I actually miss those dinner-movie nights out back home. I had no idea what movie District 9 was, but it was simply not my type of movie, somewhat gross too. Bleah.

Still, it's another great Friday evening. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment