Sunday, November 8, 2009

.::. Blue Saturday .::.

My roommate didn't come back on Friday night and I went marketing in the morning by myself. We've pretty much emptied the fridge and run out of rice. I managed to get 5kg of rice, cabbage, broccoli, mushrooms, apples, bananas, red peppers, and eggs. Gave me muscle aches.

But then, it was one of those rare days which we get sun and blue skies.



And days like that, you just HAVE to get out and have a walk. I can't remember when was the last time I saw blue skies seriously.



I took a very slow stroll to the beach and it's still as beautiful.



Spot me!



There are so many swans floating around in the sea. Pretty.

I spent the rest of my weekend reading 4 chapters out of 12 in my textbook. Need to prepare for presentation on 17th and exam on 27th. Hopefully I can finish all 12 chapters by next weekend since I'm going on a short getaway during the short 'break'.

It's the 9th of November already. Time passes rather quickly, doesn't it?

I can't wait for December to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment