Monday, November 9, 2009

.::. Food .::.

Joined my roommate and her course mates for lunch nearby on Sunday at a Thai restaurant.



I went out in a rush, without even combing my hair. Changed and chiong out.



Rice served in a star-shape with tomyum soup!



Pad thai which doesn't taste like pad thai at all.

The food sucked.

Seriously, I have not really tried food which I really liked here. Pizzas and kebab are so-so, that Indian food was saltish and bad, this thai food is sweet and just simply bad.

Any hawker food tastes better back home. Nothing here really makes me go like 'wow'. There's not much of a food culture here like Asia does. Bleah. I'd rather cook myself though I'm getting lazy.



If my roommate ain't eating with me, I usually just stir-fry some minced pork with carrots, mushroom and broccoli or red peppers and eat it with noodles or rice. It's easy to packet to school too. I fell in love with red peppers here!

I'm so going home to stuff myself with food and load a luggage full of food back here.

I'm so deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment