Tuesday, December 15, 2009

.::. Last Lesson .::.

Today was the last lesson of the term. We had a 5-hour seminar in this beautiful building. It's the presentation and discussion/comments for our group CSR report.



I used to walk past this building, thinking that it was beautiful. It was still sort of sunny abeilt with grey skies in the noon.



Halfway through the seminar, it started snowing outside! It snowed quite heavily throughout the afternoon and it's the first time I've seen such heavy snow!



Only I was crazy enough to grab my coat and head out into the snow during the break, basking in the moment. Well, it's the novelty of new experiences. Perhaps after a few more times, I'll simply shrug when I see snow. Hahs.



It really snowed quite abit.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! *loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment