Wednesday, December 16, 2009

.::. I love Snow! .::.

I spent the whole day working on my damned take-home exam. This has got to be the most 'disgusting' exam ever! The questions were so open, e.g. What do you think is the future of management consulting? Then there's the no upper word limit and it is encouraged that we look for other sources or articles outside the course materials. *sigh. I shall leave that rant for another day.



It was snowing outside while I worked on my home exam. You've no idea how much I longed to go out for a stroll. The snow totally melted once it hit the ground though it snowed throughout the afternoon.

Then, at almost midnight, my roommate suddenly exclaimed how 'white' it was outside. I was in shock! There was totally no snow when I went to the supermarket in the evening - I had a headache after working on the essay for the whole day and sneaked out to get a coke. Somehow, a coke perks me up when I'm tired. It's as if the gas fills me up if you get what I mean.



*tadah! Upon looking out of the kitchen window, I was roaring to head out! There was so much snow and it was beautiful.



The snow was like 5cm? Ther was really quite abit of snow, totally unexpected since everyone here tells me that it's quite impossible to have snow-covered ground in this part of Sweden.



It was still snowing quite heavily when we came in. Our neighbourhood is instantly transformed, I almost can't believe my eyes. I wonder if the ground will still be covered in snow when I wake up tomorrow morning.

I'm still extremely excited when I see snow. Ridiculously so, seriously. I just can't help grining and feeling really happy. Swedish people must think that I'm crazy.

I'm happy. Very happy.

I'm going up north with Anny to visit her Taiwanese friend up north tomorrow. It's a 15-hour train ride and there should be more snow over there! We might be able to see the northern lights or go skiiing too. I'm excited!

And after the short trip, I'll be heading home! I've packed my luggage, filled with my books and notes for the past 4 months. I'm looking forward to home! I miss sunny singapore. I miss the boy, the dog, the girls and my home.

Then again, there is this tiny part of me which can't bear to leave. It must be the snow, it's too beautiful.

Honestly, I'm contented. Awfully so. There's nothing more I can ask for.

I can almost say I can die with no regrets. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment