Tuesday, December 29, 2009

.::. Christmas .::.

Christmas came and went. It simply whirled past, with me battling jet-lag and struggling hard to stay awake.



Reunited with the boy and the dog.
There was lunch and dinner at his place on Christmas day. I was cutting up ham before lunch, stuffing myself with food before realizing that I was falling asleep on the sofa. Then I went to his room for a nap till dinner, only to find myself falling asleep again on his sofa - for 2 hours straight when everyone was so noisy. =_="



Then there was the Christmas stuff, tree, presents, ham, turkey, lamb, log cakes and whats-not.






Then there was Glenn's birthday. This is the 5th time I'm celebrating his nephew's birthday. 5 years, 5th Christmas together.

Has it really been that long?

No comments:

Post a Comment