Monday, January 4, 2010

.::. East Coast Park .::.

Now that the boyfriend has moved back to Siglap, we can walk to ECP like we used to years ago. We used to walk to ECP almost every weekend and rented bikes to cycle around.



East Coast Park is one of my favourite places in Singapore. There are many dog-lovers and people walking their dogs, jogging, blading and strolling on the weekends. I love it when dog owners approach you to let the dogs socialize and chat with you about dogs. There's also lots of greenery and blue skies, very relaxing, I like.



Blue skies and a couple with their golden retriever. I honestly think that skies in Singapore is never as blue as those in Europe or Australia. It's always baby-blue, never deep blue. Perhaps it's due to cloud cover?



My boys. People have been saying that the boyfriend looks like the dog or the dog looks like the boyfriend. Hahas!



My beloved dog.

Time flies. I have slightly more than a week in Singapore. I feel sad that I've to leave Singapore soon, yet I miss Sweden and the cold. It's weird I know. I'm feeling so hot that I bathe cold water a few times a day and drink lots of icy drinks to cool myself down. It doesn't help much though, I'm always sticky. *yucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment