Thursday, December 24, 2009

.::. imustbegood .::.

I came back home and realized that my room has practically become a storeroom. Then I realized that practically every single drawer of my stuff has been repacked and what I wanted to find is no longer where it used to be anymore and I've no freaking idea where it is now. I curse when I try to freaking find it again, only to realize that another of my drawer has also been repacked. Everytime I can't find my stuff, the anger rises within me and consumes me all over again.

I hate it when people goes through my stuff. I hate it. Period.

It pisses me so bad when I can't find my things and all I feel like doing is curse and scream the house down. It takes so much self-restraint, so freaking much self-restraint to shut up and take deep breaths to contain my anger.

imustbegoodimustbegoodimustbegood.

I'm so going to spend the next few weeks putting my stuff back to where I like it to be and pray that it won't be repacked when I leave again.

Living alone all my life seems like a very good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment