Thursday, January 21, 2010

.::. Back .::.

I've finally settled down back 'home'.

After arriving on Saturday morning, I went on a train to Kiruna in the afternoon. This is the third time I've booked tickets there and there are always people who can't make it in the end, so I went alone. It took me abit of courage and determination, but I reckon it was like a self-discovery trip or birthday present for myself. Afterall, I have been wanting to visit the ice-hotel for years. It is a 20 hour train ride. After spending 3 days there, I took the train back and arrived yesterday afternoon.

I've been reading and thinking quite abit these days. I'm tired, but happy. =)

My first lesson is in a few hours time and I guess things will get busy real soon. I've lots of readings to do the next 6 weeks. Meanwhile, I need to do laundry desperately tomorrow and go to the supermarket to get some food. Beginning of the semester also means lots of administrative stuff to be done and bills to be paid.

I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment