Sunday, January 17, 2010

.::. Last days .::.

My last days in Singapore was rather hectic. Lots of meetups, food, spending time with the boyfriend and getting stuff done...



I got a new haircut and hair colour. I'm almost a blond now. Turned out alittle too golden for my liking, though I don't really mind. Afterall I'm in Sweden, the land of platinum blondes. Nobody will bother about my hair colour! I think this will be the last 6 months I have such light hair colour since I'll probably dye it a darker colour when I start working.



Had dinner at 126 sometime last week. Dim sum. *yums.



There's also my favourite beancurd at Geylang Lor 39. *loves!



Attended my brother's graduation from his airforce school course too.

It's freezing here and I'm so homesick.

*sigh. I must enjoy the next 6 months. 19 weeks before I can see the boyfriend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment