Wednesday, January 27, 2010

.::. SNOW(storm) .::.

I know I said I loved snow about 2 months ago, but all I want is for the snow to go away now! It was fun to see the weather turning cold and for the rain to turn to snow, but now, snow really brings lots of inconvenience to everyday life...

I joined the school gym with Emma and my roommate (it's only SGD$80 for the whole semester). We have been going rather often (twice last week). It's great to start exercising again! I was supposed to meet Emma to go to the gym this evening, but it has been snowing really heavily the whole day. I looked out of the window and the wind and snow looks daunting. Moreover, my roommate told me that trains were delayed and I dreaded walking on dirty snow with colder-than-ice wind blowing in my face. So...I ended up staying indoors, hiding at home.




Snow storm today.



Snow is accumulating on my windows!



Even my balcony is covered with a thick layer of snow! My sheltered balcony!!!



A sea of white out there.

Very cold. Very difficult to walk. I don't feel like going out in the cold. *sigh.

I couldn't video it down, because my Ixus is spoilt! There is a lens error. I brought it to Kiruna and wanted to video dog-sledging. Who knows, it was too cold and the battery couldn't work. The lens came out for abit before going back inside when the camera 'died'. When I came back indoors and changed the battery, there is a lens error and I couldn't on it anymore. Very upseting! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment