Thursday, January 28, 2010

.::. iPad .::.

The talk of the town world.

Need I say more?


Internet surfing.


Youtube.


ebooks.


Applications.

It was on the front page of the free Swedish newspaper today. I see girls gasping excitedly when they saw their friend reading the newspaper with THE frontpage, grabbing it to check this out.

My switch to macbook wasn't successful 5 years ago, isn't successful now either. But I love such gadgets, who could resist Apples.

I have been thinking, if I were to get a new phone, would I get an iPhone? Honestly, I don't think so. I think I'll get a Blackberry since I prefer buttons and high-tech phones, preferably with a good camera to boot (comes in handy when my Ixus is spoilt like now). But then, I love the mobile uploads and some photo applications for iPhone.

The perfect solution? A blackberry, an iTouch and an iPad!

Lust. Just lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment