Thursday, January 28, 2010

.::. Acer .::.

This was what I gave up macbook pro for.

It's 13.3 inches, super slim, very light at 1.6kg with 3GB RAM, 320GB HDD and 8 hours battery life!

Macbook pro weighs 50% more AND costs 50% more, with much lesser HDD, slower processor (though it's impossible to compare), and shorter battery life.

Maybe the operating system is unbeatable, but I've Windows 7. Hahs.






Perhaps another 5 years before I can contemplate a switch to Apple...

This is good for a poor student though. Did I mention that my dad loves Acer? It's cheap. I have an Acer laptop which works on Pentium that is still working after 8 years or so. My old Acer has been working for 5 years without much problems, and should still last for some time after a change of hardisk.

So yea...iMac maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment