Sunday, January 31, 2010

.::. Frozen .::.

It's way too cold, I'm freezing. It has been snowing alot these days and temperatures fluctuate up and down. Weather forecasts predicts snow for the next few days too.



I went ice-skating with some coursemates on Saturday, and it was so cold. My toes went numb.



The view from my balcony.



Walking to the bus-stop.



Somewhere near the ice-skating place.

It's been 2 weeks since I'm back in Sweden. Time flies. Maybe it's because of the 3 weeks back in Singapore that made me have to get used to the cold all over again. Maybe it's just simply colder. I hate the wind hitting my face, it is as if my face is going to crack open soon. The winter landscape is beautiful though. But sometimes, it's snowing so much that buses stop services, trains are delayed for hours. It's really inconvenient, not to mention all clothes you have to pile on before going out.

I still manage to get homesick somehow. It's like a dull ache that is always there. I'm going to feel it more during CNY. *sigh. I do cherish every moment here though there are down moments.

Lectures are going into full force, I seem to have more lessons this semester and alot to read and research about. It's so hard to concentrate and digest so many journals at times. I shall work very hard until Easter holidays after exams. I'm probably going to Poland with the roommate and her friends before flying to Holland to visit Simon (Jo's cousin whom I've known for 10 years). *yayyy. Looking forward to it. =)

17 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment