Saturday, March 20, 2010

.::. Dinner .::.

This week's dinner was prepared by Anny and I, we had fried rice with japanese curry. They loved the japanese curry, but well, nothing special for us, so no pictures!



The highlight of the night was Emma's typical french dessert.



Stuffed with ice-cream and topped with melted chocolate.



Profiteroles!! Super yums. I like puffs, ice-cream and chocolate, so obviously I liked it...I shall try to make it and give 'Beard Papa' a run for their money..hahas..



Had a quiet dinner with Emma after studying in the Harry-potter-like library and gym on Friday night since both of us have exams next week. I swear the library looks totally like the ones from Harry Potter, but it's too quiet and I can't snap a picture inside. She made a typical french dish - Tomate Farcie which she had often as a child. It's simple, but *yummms.

I think it's the first time I had oven-cooked rice, as in, putting hard uncooked rice into the oven to cook it. And I came to know about 'salty cakes' with things like cheese and bacon which they have for appetizer. Shall try making that soon!

Can't wait for Monday's exam so I can get it done with!

Then, it's gym, baking, cooking next week, followed by Easter holidays! =)

10 weeks!

Back to my books. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment