Wednesday, March 17, 2010

.::. Happy 63rd .::.

Every 18th of the month, I lament upon how fast time has passed. Has another month passed me by again?

I'm a lucky girl. I'm happy.

We were talking about our future and having kids, because my parents were so paranoid about my seemingly extreme thoughts. They were concerned enough to email me long mails and recommend that I talk to my aunt who has difficulty conceiving as she got married late. They are that extreme, and it drives me crazy.

He said that if we didn't want kids, we shall not get married, then buy 2 HDB flats after we turn 35, rent it out, before getting married. And if we spend all our savings traveling Europe every year, we shall go work in MacDonalds when we are old, since we have no kids to support us.

It made me laugh, imagining both of us old, working in MacDonalds together.

That's why I'm still crazy about him after 63 months. He understands me, he makes me laugh, he makes everything seem easier and I know that I can trust him. And because we know each other so well, many things could be left unsaid and we simply 'know'.

No one else would encourage me to follow my dreams and understand my thoughts like he does. I don't think I'll feel the same about anyone else again. Thank you my dear.

If I don't marry him, I don't marry. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment