Sunday, March 28, 2010

.::. Jetting off .::.

Heading to Poland, Belgium and Netherlands some hours later. =) It's alittle less stressful traveling with more people - 5 of us in Poland and 2 of us in Belgium and Netherlands.

I'm looking forward to Netherlands especially, because I'm finally going to visit Simon! I still remember us visiting CCHS together 10 years ago when I first met him, when he had so much gel on his hair and center-parting. Netherlands seemed so far then. Finally, 10 years later, I'll be there. I'm excited.

My life seem to have become a checklist. I've checked off so many things in the past months, it's like living a dream. Every single place I go, I'll buy postcards and magnets. I'm a sucker for sovenirs. This time, it'll be belgium choclate and tulip gardens. =)

There's still too much on the checklist. Swiss Alps, French beaches, German sausages, Austrian mountains, Italy's Gelato and pasta, Greek Islands, Icelandic geyser, Irish castles and so much more! I don't think I can finish everything this time round though the boyfriend is going to travel with me in June. This calls for another trip to Europe someday.

After I go back to Singapore, I hope that I can still continue striking things off my checklist. Simple things like cooking, baking, scrapbooking, exercising and learning something new.

I knew something was wrong with my life one year back when I was dreading everyday and wishing that time would pass quickly - so that my life can be over quicker? Not a good way to spend my short life really. Hopefully, after some conditioning these months, I'll be back stronger and better.

Traveling does weird things to your mind, and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment