Tuesday, April 27, 2010

.::. Malmo @ Spring .::.

When Spring is approaching, it's as if everyone gets out of their homes to bask under the sun.



Went to the city center last weekend, and it was really crowded. It really reminds me of my first visit to Malmo when I first arrive. It was the Malmo festival and there were also many people on the streets.



Lilla Torg, the little square lined with cafes and restaurants were filled to the brim!



There are also couples dancing at the square.



And people simply sitting around to bask in the sunshine.

It's almost funny how the people workship sun here whereas we hide in the shade or under umbrellas. But perhaps, if we didn't have sun for half the year, we would be like that too.

It's turning warm and I enjoy the sun too, just that I pile lots of sunblock on my face before going out. I still refuse to get frekles and let my skin age under the sun.

I've washed all my winter clothes and packed them into ziplock bags. I've also been rounding up my things and I can't imagine packing everything into a suitcase and go home in just 2 months time. It almost felt like I just arrived not long ago.

There's always an ending to everything, every season, every period in one's life. Very soon, I'll stop living my dream, but it'll remain as a beautiful dream fulfilled and fully enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment