Monday, July 12, 2010

.::. Interviews .::.

5 interviews later, I'm dreading more interviews and would just like to have a job. *sigh. What happened to the drive to find a 'perfect job'?

I dislike interviews, not because I am nervous or because I am afraid of the questions they ask. I dislike interviews because I have to look presentable, have good composture, look smart and interested yet not too desperate and answer the same questions again and again! Then there's the traveling part to different offices all over Singapore, sometimes at not-so-convenient locations too.

Apart from these interviews, I spent alot of time looking through those advertisements and sending out many applications practically everyday (days when I'm not watching soccer).

I must have faith. The piggy bank is empty and I need a job soon.

Job-hunting is stressful, not like having a job is not stressful. *sigh. All the stress is weighing down on me, it's suffocating!

No comments:

Post a Comment