Monday, July 19, 2010

.::. The last day .::.

It was my last day in Sweden. Obviously, we're supposed to experience something Swedish before we say goodbye to Sweden.



I brought the boyfriend to IKEA for lunch. It was my first time there too, this was newly opened about 6 months back and I have only been to the old IKEA. If I'm not wrong, this is the biggest IKEA in Sweden. But then, IKEA looks the same everywhere and even serve similar food, so it's not that special. The meatballs looks darker in Sweden though!



At Malmo's main square.



I brought the boyfriend to my favourite beach too. The weather was so beautiful and there were so many people on the beach. I really miss that kind of weather and blue skies.



We met up with Aom too, who will be leaving Sweden the next day too.

I really enjoyed the past year in Sweden. It has been a long journey, from the first day I arrived, till I got used to things and established friendships with the many different people there. Sadly, every journey has to end. All of us are back to where we came from with only memories to remind us that these were real.

No comments:

Post a Comment