Sunday, August 1, 2010

.::. Disney! .::.

Disneyland Paris is my second Disney experience. It wasn't as good as the first in Japan, perhaps because the crowd here consists of mostly families and young kids. It's unlike the Japan's park which is filled with young teenagers and couples. I feel so old here!

The first time I went to Disneyland, Joey happily bought me an 'autograph' book and told me that I had to ask all the characters to sign on my book. It was like relieving his childhood experience. I didn't do that as a kid, and now he's making sure that I do it - and he's sure enjoying it. He's always ready with the camera, snapping pictures when I queue with kids, sometimes squeezing with them in order to get a signature on my autograph book. Now I have 2 Disneyland autograph books filled with signatures of many different characters. The one we got in Paris even has slots for me to put pictures of me and the characters (Joey obviously took care of that).

Those memories are filled with laughter. Disneyland is indeed a happy place. I fell in love with Donald duck there, because he's the most 'sensitive' charcter! He noticed that all the kids were squeezing ahead, and being so 'old', I obviously didn't dare to push ahead too. I was simply at a loss (and abit embarassed to be among the kids), and he noticed!! He tapped me, and gestured for me to wait. He then signed for me and took a picture with me!

It sounds somewhat dumb, but it's always good to have some 'child' in you!




I didn't manage to take pictures with Winnie the Pooh in Japan, and I finally succeeded this time round!



We took pictures with Mickey without needing to queue! We found the place where the photo-session was going to take place and happened to be the 2nd in line.



I didn't take a picture with Minnie the last time too. She noticed my 'Mickey/Minnie hands keychain hug on my bag!!


Disney, where dreams come true.

I very much preferred Japan's disney, for the crowd, the atmosphere and the abundance of cute sovenirs like the popcorn tubs! There was also no fireworks display, perhaps because the sky is still not dark when the park closes at 10pm.Disneyland is not over-rated.

Disneyland is...magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment