Tuesday, August 3, 2010

.::. Catching Up .::.

Had dinner with my ex-colleagues tonight. Jefta, our finance manager who is workin at the Sydney office now was back in town for training. It's nice to see everyone again!



Met up with Honey first. I took over her position when I was with GE Healthcare.



A small group of the finance team.




One year passed us by so quickly. It's amazing how much has changed in the past year. Most of the people I've known there has already left.

It makes me wonder, what does on look for in their jobs? I'm still not very sure yet, and I'm apprehensive about starting all over again. I'm impressed by some who have so much drive and passion in their work, how they actually want to strive for more. Perhaps it's not the job that matters, it's the people you work with that matters more.

The rat race. Am I up for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment