Monday, August 16, 2010

.::. His family .::.

Took pictures for him and his family some weeks back.




Him and his grandma. Grandma used to love buying 4D and she could remember all sorts of numbers. I won 4D the first time that she gave me a number, though I only won like $30? She's always the hip one, asking me to stay over and telling me all sort of stories while he happily retreats to his room.



His dad loves Chinook. It's very funny observing both of them, because Chinook always lay on the ground instantaneously whenever he tries to pick him up (to make it more difficult). Then when Chinook gets picked up, he always look so helpless and resigned. His dad always locks Chinook in the room while he bathes too. He tries all sorts of ways to attract Chinook and Chinook probably has a love-hate relationship with him. Super funny duo!



People really do grow old. His grandma used to be very energetic and went out often. I always teased Joel that his grandma is more happening than him, since she goes out more often! But sadly, while I was in Sweden, his grandma had a mild stroke. Since then, she has weakened alot and do not go out herself anymore.

I should really be thankful that his family is really nice to me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment