Sunday, August 29, 2010

.::. This Weekend .::.

Friday was the company's 'Team building' activity in Sentosa, so we barely worked. It has been a tiring Friday since I did the Climbmax and Megazip! Climbmax was this rope obstacle course, and I'm still somewhat amazed that I did it. My whole body ached this weekend. Megazip, this really high flying fox was also an achievement considering that I'm afraid of heights. *phew~ I think they have many unsightly pictures of me taken on the course. Then, there was the weekly meet-up with the girls. We had steamboat at Upper Thompson - yums!

Saturday was the usually lesson-day. Nothing worth mentioning, only lots of revision and homework to do. Need to find some self-discipline to work harder. I satisfied my craving for durians though.

This weekend passed by without me coming online! My poor laptop is being repaired for it's cracked screen, and I spent most of yesterday night and today reading Dan Brown's not-so-new book, 'The Lost Symbol'. I really loved it, especially the part about Noetic Science and how men's thoughts can actually 'make' things work. I like the idea that thoughts actually do have true power, and how thinking about something might actually make it come true. I also liked the idea of how god actually wants us to create new things instead of submitting to him. It was a really good read, very intriguing. I want to read it again!

It's Monday yet again. See you again soon, weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment