Wednesday, September 15, 2010

.::. Crazy Men .::.

Today, I saw a crazy man on the road, trying to block cars from moving. He left this long metal thing that looks like a gun on the floor and was shouting and gesturing with his hands. He even banged on the bonnet of cars who had to stop in-front of him.

It's the second time I saw such an incident this month. The last time was outside 126 when we were having supper after my class. He threw his backpack on the road and started blocking cars, banging on them and shouting.

I don't know what happened at 126, since that man was no longer there after we finished supper. But at City Hall today, the police came. I went to get my DSLR accessories at Peninsular and saw a commotion when I came out. That man was lying on the floor, curled into a ball, shouting god-knows-what. 2 policemen stood beside him and looked at him, looking seemingly helpless. People were gathering around them, taking videos and pictures

I wonder what did they do with people like that. I reckon all the police could do is remove them from the roads and perhaps inform their family to bring them back.

Is it a coincidence that I've been seeing incidents like these recently, or is it that more people are going crazy? And why has stopping cars on the road become so popular?!

Is Singapore becoming too stressful a place to stay in, resulting in more people going crazy?

Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment