Wednesday, September 15, 2010

.::. Humour? .::.

The boyfriend says the most =_=" things ever, and you can't decide if it's funny or what.

We were having dinner at Morton's (this famous restaurant for steak) for his birthday. I love it when they serve their famous warm lava chocolate cake for FREE and sing a birthday song for you. I heard that it costs about 30 bucks if you actually order it. So, when I was enjoying the smooth warm chocolate, he suddenly commented...

"Woah, imagine you can eat TWO Astons' steak!"

Then, when I was still enjoying the cake, he suddenly made another comment...

"There's alot of foreign talent here hor?"

Goodness! The waitress and waiters are a diverse bunch of people, seemingly not many Singaporeans. But still, what a comment!

He says the weirdest things which makes me go..... =_="" ??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment