Sunday, September 26, 2010

.::. Girly Saturday .::.

I've been looking forward to this weekend, because I (finally) have no classes and the girls are meeting up for brunch and shopping! Jo's been making me really charged and excited this week, it puts me in a good mood everyday. Hahs!

I got up bright and early and got to Wild Honey at about 1010am. Goodness, it was already crowded on a Saturday morning. By the time we managed to go in, it was already past 11am.



I like the feel of the place. It's so homely/cosy, and it tries to mimic breakfast at home. It has such a causasian feel to it, the idea of getting up for brunch/breakfast in a cosy setitng.



My 'European' breakfast with eggs benedict. I love eggs for breakfast and I prefer a savory breakfast to a sweet one anyday. I like all sort of eggs, english-styles, chinese soft-boiled styled with dark sauce, scrambled, sunny-side-up. Hard-boiled eggs are my least favourite. I prefer bacon and ham with eggs and baked beans to pastries and scones too. The only difficult choice is pancakes/waffles with maple syrup - I like that though it's sweet.

Breakfast reminds me alot of my life in Sweden. I made my own breakfast often, met up with Emma and the girls for home-cooked brunch often. We made our own scones and pancakes, tea, coffee and all. I liked making scrambled eggs with bacon and toast, sometimes with sausages and baked beans too. Those were the days, happy and stress-free with lots of time on hand.



With dear Jo, who looks so young here! Why huh? Is it the 'glow'?



With dear Ju and her beautiful drink!

It's been forever since I shopped like that for the whole day with the girls! We went to all the branded jewellery and dress shops, it has been tiring but fun.

There's still lots of stuff to be done, but I'm really excited! *jumps around.

No comments:

Post a Comment