Sunday, December 26, 2010

.::. Year End .::.

December flashed passed in a blink of the eye. I was mugging for exams, buying X'mas presents, meeting up with the girls before Jo leaves for U.S. for a year. Then exams were over, met up with Jo for a last time before packing and flying to Hainan. By the time I'm back, it was already X'mas. And now, X'mas is over.

The exam didn't go that well, though I'm crossing my fingers. My dear Jo's having a white X'mas with her husband! The Hainan trip was filled with village visits, crystal shops visits, fire crackers, oily and salty food, bad traffic and an overdose of second-hand smoke. Not much of sight-seeing at all, apart from one Guan Yin on the sea.

There's one week left before a new year starts. How do I feel? Empty. Am I happy? I'm not sure.

I'm struggling with myself to let go of all the negative things and start the new year with postive feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment