Tuesday, December 28, 2010

.::. Retainers! .::.

I left my retainers in a hotel in China when we changed hotel. They were together with my toothbrush and toothpaste which my sisters helped to pack. Apparently, they didn't notice my set of 'transparent teeth' and I did not double check the toilet thinking that there's nothing important in the toilet.

I only realized that I left it behind when I can't find it at night, in another town. No more chances of finding it back, and I mourned its lost. Retainers ain't cheap!

To my horror, I couldn't sleep well without retainers. I keep getting up at night for the past week, and it's extremely annoying when I'm really tired. I'm really surprised how much retainers have become a part of me.



The first thing I did when I got back was to order my retainers! Luckily the orthodontist still has my old mould and I waited a week in agony.

Now, I've brand new, shiny retainers! *beams! And it only cost me $85 instead of the $300 that I expected. My teeth has shifted and they feel tight now. But I'm happy. My teeth is moving back to where they are supposed to be.



My colleague got me the mask and yummy gum from Korea. The mask feels so cooling and smells nice while the gum tastes really special with pretty packaging.



On a random note, the budget terminal totally looks like a hospital. Doesn't it?

Moreover, Tiger airlines is the worse airline I ever sat. The seats were so cramped, worse than Jetstar's. There were so many seats which could not be inclined. The stewardess were so unprofessional and rude too! I was so uncomfortable throughout the 3-hour flight and she kept asking me to make my seat upright when we were about to touch down - in both english and mandarin. I just stared at her since my seat was totally upright. When I told her, my seat is not working at all, she actually said "Okay, it's fine. I'm just asking!' in a less-than-polite tone. Goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment