Tuesday, December 28, 2010

.::. 6th Anniversary .::.

Has it really been 6 years?



He made this for me for our 6th anniversary. It's similar to those beautiful (and very expensive) photo frames we saw in Norway. He bought the individual frames from IKEA and glued them together instead. It isn't worth that much - cost price $16.90, but it means alot to me. I gave him a 'Q&A' 'Love' book with many interesting questions which records all the memorable moments and events in the relationship. He's supposed to fill them up with his answers too.

We didn't even celebrate our anniversary this year. I was in China. We didn't celebrate our anniversary last year too. I was in Sweden. And the year before? We didn't celebrate it on the actual day because he was busy working on his racing car through the night and I didn't even get to talk to him!

As time passes, our focus and things we find important changes. I reckon all we care for now is to work hard, save up and buy an apartment so that we can build our future together soon. I don't seem to mind that we don't really go all out to celebrate special occasions anymore, and I'd rather stay home and snuggle up. Is this a sign of ageing too?!

The only thing which I look forward to is having the chance to travel together again. We have had many memorable memories traveling together and I love exploring new things and sharing those moments with him. He's my best traveling companion.

I'm glad to have found my soulmate and best friend in him. He's always so supportive and I know I can depend on him no matter what happens. Despite many more obstacles ahead and many issues which appear impossible to be resolved, I'm going to have faith and hope that love with lead the way.

P.S. You know I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment