Sunday, January 23, 2011

.::. 25th with the boyfriend .::.

The boyfriend brought me out on a date on Saturday, it's my birthday afterall.

It wasn't anything fancy, he has been so busy lately.



We had lunch at Angus Steakhouse. The only picture I had was the soup, because we were too hungry! Didn't take any pictures till dessert, but the steak was pretty good! I think they do need to do some renovations though, pink towels and stained chairs ain't that appealing!

He got tickets for Burlesque, and I really loved it! Christina Aguilera could really sing, and dance! Watching movies like this made me wished that I had that kind of talent to do that sort of things. And the determination and faith!


I chose Chjimes and a soccer match over Timbre and a live band. It's been such a long time since we sat down and watched a match together over beer.

We had ribs at Bobby's. It was better than I remembered it, and they had a change of management. I was somewhat embarassed when they said it happened years ago and changed their name to Bobby's instead of Bobby Rubino's. So it has been quite a few years since we visited this place!


Ribs @ Bobby's.


I think the boyfriend was the one who's celebrating, he had 2 huge pints of beer and witnessed a Liverpool win.

The first birthday he celebrated for me? It was my 19th birthday, 6 years ago! He was the best thing which happened to me then, and he's still the best thing which happened to me now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment