Sunday, January 23, 2011

.::. Kick-starting the 25th .::.

Had dinner with my dear girls (and boys) on Friday night. =)

So, we were celebrating my birthday, the big 25th. It's a huge hurdle for me, even more so than my 18th and 21st. It's the first time I dread celebrating my birthday, wishing instead that time could somehow stand still.



We had German food at Brotzeit, it was pretty good! I liked it, especially the potatoes and sauerkaut.



What are 25 year-olds supposed to feel?



My dear girls, without dear Jo who's far away in Texas.



The boyfriend who has been working so late so often these days.

I don't feel special or happy, just this dull sense of appreciation and satisfaction to have these lovely people to fill my life with love.

You know I love you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment