Monday, February 21, 2011

.::. Update .::.

Been too busy these days. February flew by. What's new?



On Valentines' Day. I went to the gym, but we met up for dinner at 9pm after he finished his work and after I got all sweaty. There wasn't many choices or places open at that time. We ended up at Applebees. The food was alright, but it wasn't really worth the price.

That was Valentines' Day.

We hardly meet on weekdays nowadays. He's too busy with work, working till midnight oh-so-often while I'm teaching tuition after work. Luckily we still do spend some quality time together on weekends.



We had the fondue on Sunday after movie! I used up my $50 Prudential voucher, otherwise we probably wouldn't be eating over-priced ice-cream. I wanted to try this since years ago, but the price is a huge turn-off.



Would I pay for this? No! I'd rather have my sashimi anytime.



This is the dog after spending an evening at Ju's place with him chasing Bear Bear. Bear Bear hid below the ironing-board in a corner although Chinook keep wanting to play with him. To think that it was bear bear chasing Chinook the last time. Dogs!

I'm too tired these days with work, tuition and...staying healthy.

More on that someday. I'm very productive these days, I need my beauty sleep for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment