Sunday, February 27, 2011

.::. US .::.

I'm loving weekends. It's the time to unwind after a long week and to spend some quality time together.

We finally got to have brunch at Wild Honey together. Last week's attempt failed due to the long wait and the movie tickets he bought. The wait was still really long, slightly less than an hour, but we were prepared.



I was famished by the time we were seated around 1pm!



Both of us had the English breakfast, and it's my favourite version of English breakfast so-far. It has a variety of food - eggs, bacon, mushrooms, potatoes, baked beans, toast and tomato. *yums! I was so hungry, i almost wiped out the whole plate of food.



The boyfriend must be equally hungry, for he digged in the moment the food arrived.



The day was spent visiting bookstores and the library to do some research about our upcoming US trip!

I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment