Sunday, March 20, 2011

.::. His .::.

Went for his award ceremony some weeks back. It was the second time he was getting this award, but I was away in Sweden the first time. I bugged him for such a long time, till he finally got me a ticket. It was really as boring as he claims though, just many many people going up the stage.



Looking like the red-carpet kinda board. It was raining, we were late, and everyone was already inside.

They weren't interested in taking pictures at all! Standing around, talking and all. Even when they decided to go back to the lab to take a look and take a picture, we ended the night without any pictures taken.




I really don't understand their fascination with these metal and wires. I simply don't get it. They could just stand around this and go on-and-on about things I didn't understand.



I was glad to be there though. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment