Sunday, April 17, 2011

.::. La Cantina in Venezia .::.

I have been wanting to try their Crabmeat Linguini for the longest time. We finally made our way there this weekend.



I wanted to go earlier to enjoy the twilight, but he took a wrong turn and we arrived just before it turned dark. The outdoor seats faced the sea and had a really good view.



Finally. Linguine Granchio. It didn't disappoint though it may get a tad heavy towards the end as it was creamy. The first mouth was heavenly!



Burrata cheese with prosciutto di parma and tomatoes. This was their 'special' for the night and I really loved it. We later found out that it was pretty pricey, but having it with some bread with olive oil and vinegar was heavenly. I love cured ham, and the tomatoes were so fresh and juicy.



Here's a badly taken picture of us. We hardly take pictures together anymore! It's our 7th year together, and sometimes, I feel so old!

I think I like Italian food, and I'll probably be back again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment