Sunday, April 17, 2011

.::. Leaving .::.



Had my farewell lunch at Marriot with a small group of colleagues last Thursday - my boss's treat. I think I burnt a small hole in his pocket.

9 months ain't that long, but I'm really glad to have met a really nice boss and some very nice colleagues. I'm really thankful for that. I'll really miss Pak, who has been my inspiration to keep fit and strong. She has so much faith in me, and it makes me unafraid to pursue my goals and wants in life. I'll miss having her around everyday.

I'm not good at goodbyes. I'm always awkward when it comes to that.

People come and go. It's time to move on.

Last 3 working days. I think I've learnt some, contributed some and found something better to move on to. I think I've accomplished alot for the year, or since I got back. It has been a good year, and I believe in the Law of Attraction - you attract things that you think about and those thoughts will manifest in your life eventually.

I want to double my income and buy my own house in 5 years' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment