Monday, May 2, 2011

.::. New journey .::.

I can't believe that I'm starting work at my new job tomorrow. I can't say that I'm not feeling alittle jittery. There are so many unknowns, and I hope that things will turn out fine!

It must be the one week break that I took which threw me off course. Too many sleep-ins and lazing in bed makes one lethargic. Perhaps I need to reconsider my decisions to be a stay-home-mum in future. But then again, if I can have my own space, there's alot which I would like to do!

Things I have done this week:
Pack room!
Clear table/book
Organize letters/documents - all insurance/investment documents neatly filed
Clear bedside table (kinda)
Print all important bookings/documents for the trip - need to double-check
Apply U.S. visa! - not approved yet
Exercise! - I was nursing horrible muscle aches mostly =_="

Things which I wanted to do but did not do:
Study?
Clear wardrobe
Organize photos
Finish up photobook! - super overdue!!!

With that, one week's break flew by. It's a new journey tomorrow and I'll make sure I do well. Honestly, my brain is too active and I can't get to sleep.

Wish me luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment