Thursday, May 26, 2011

.::. I love Disney! .::.

Where dreams come true.













When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true.

I like the idea of hope, of believing in one's dream. It's just like believing in love. It's an empowering message, and perhaps idealistic too. But if one man's dream could bring so much happiness and hope to the many generations, then who can say for sure that ideas do not become reality?

I'm really happy and contented. Traveling and experiencing new things never fail to let me feel like I'm really alive and living life. I'm having the time of my life!

Signing off with my current favourite quote - this very meaningful quote from the Space and Air Museum in Washington:

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow - Robert Goddad

Who imagined that we could actually fly in those days?

Dreams do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment