Wednesday, June 29, 2011

.::. Attacking Singapore? .::.

This was finally published!

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_685238.html

We encountered this around Times Square in New York City about a month ago and it was disturbing! He stood around with this huge board, and shouting 'Singapore' very loudly. The first time, I thought I was mistaken. But the second time we walked past, I saw the sign and was really disturbed.

It wasn't about our Prime Minister, but his wife, Ho Ching. Something about condoning some sort of discrimination? It just sounded really offensive. He looked abit crazy, otherwise I would have took a picture of the sign. I tried googling about it, but didn't find anything.

I wonder if our government is going to catch him and bring him to court?

It seems that he lost his job in Singapore, which resulted in such behavior according to Singapore's reports. But seriously? Who knows?

It's disturbing. I wonder, when people think of Singapore, what is their first thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment