Sunday, July 17, 2011

.::. Loving Work .::.

What do I love about working?

The greatest thing about working is financial freedom.

I grew up with little luxuries, even going out for movies with friends involve begging my parents to give me that little money - sometimes for days! I really hated having to ask for money and being dependent on others. It was liberating to start earning my own money at 15 and buying little luxuries like CDs. Since then, I never stopped working. Perhaps it made the one-year stay in Sweden so liberating, for it was the only time I stopped working.

With financial freedom and choices, I will be happily unemployed and doing things which I love - things which needs money to do. There are endless possibilities and I don't think I'll have time to be bored.

One of my greatest dream this lifetime is to own my own place and decorate it the way I like it. It has to be uncluttered and filled with all my favorite things, a functional kitchen for me to work in, comfortable enough to entertain some close friends and a really cosy place for me to rest.

Till then, I guess I will be slogging away.

And trying really hard to be financially independent.

Meanwhile, I can hope that the company can send me on working trips to visit all the beautiful wineries and plants in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment