Monday, September 26, 2011

.::. Organized .::.

Are you one who uses organizers, or have you upgraded to electronic organizers?

I'm one of those who never fails to get an organizer every single year. My organizer MUST have a month-view and I don't really care about weekly/daily views since I graduated from school. I simply do not have so many things to write anymore. I just need an overview of the month and my appointments, income and expenses.



This is my 2011 organizer. It's really cute.




And today, I got my 2012 organizer. Super cute too.

I'm girly in a way, I tend to buy pinkish and cute stuff. But I never do buy any pink clothes nor bags and shoes. It's just that I like to add such cute touches to the little things I carry.

I love scribbling on my little organizer when I day dream and plan my life for the year, set saving goals, plans for holidays, shopping lists or any ideas that come across my mind. It's during these me-time that I evaluate my life and let my imagination run wild.

So yea, I reckon that my organizers is pretty juicy and personal. It has always been, and I have kept all my organizers since Secondary school! It still makes me smile when I flip through those pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment