Friday, September 23, 2011

.::. Red Heels .::.

I bought my first pair of red heels a few weeks back. It was on 40% at Tang Studio, when we passed by it during lunch time. How can I say no to such pretty shoes when it's like less than $40?!



I really love it. The boyfriend says that I always buy the same kind of shoes - those with a ribbon or bow infront.

Men just don't get it.

They can balantly say that it's the same when it's obviously different.




One thing I don't quite like is the sling-backs. It cuts into my skin/meat at the side of my feet.

Just when it was getting more comfy and easy to walk in, the bottom part of the heel (the stopper?) dropped off when I walked in the rain. Gotta bring it for repairs. =(



Doesn't it look awfully similar to this pair of Prada heels?

I'm falling in love with Prada. Have you seen their new collection this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment