Thursday, September 22, 2011

.::. Gym & Men .::.

Yesterday was gym-day as usual.

BodyCombat or Kickboxing is one of my favourite classes, and apparently many others' favourite since it's always very crowded and you don't have much space. The lack of space can potentially wreck a workout since I've seen people arguing over it.

I became a 'victim' at yesterday's class since I was standing right in-front of this pillar with fire extinguisher and obviously I can't go backwards much. This very fit and muscular guy standing in-front of me had plenty of space in-front of him but refused to move! Then, he stepped really hard on my feet when moving backwards. The worst thing was that he turned back sharply and stared very rudely/fiercely at me, like he wanted to punch me. I was taken aback, yet annoyed and irritated at the same time. This dumbass didn't even look apologetic when he stepped on a girl's feet so with so much strength! So I spent moments feeling damn pissed off, cursing him and thinking if he's a self-absorbed (short) gay. What's the point of looking so fit but have no sense of social grace?! But I'm not going to let him ruin my workout! Then I tried to stay as far from him as possible. Luckily, BodyCombat is a class which enables you to vent all your frustrations through your punches and kicks. The lesson passed by so quickly as I punched with all my might.

The funniest thing? He came up to me after the class to apologise. Can't say I wasn't shell-shocked, coming from the same guy who threw daggers at me with his eyes not long ago. I almost thought he wanted to pick a fight or something. But he actually said sorry. And when I said it's okay, he even apologized again, saying that he knew he was very fierce earlier on.

A little entertainment for the monotonous week. My gym-buddy even had a dream that my head got bitten by a tiger, and then stitched back by a doctor yesterday night. It must have been because of this little incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment