Tuesday, September 20, 2011

.::. Dolling Up .::.

When was the last time you dolled up?

I just did last Saturday.



Honestly, I don't doll up often enough. Work days are, well, work days. And I prefer to be relaxed and comfortable on weekends. You will probably find me with minimal makeup, jeans and tee with my birkies.



Dolling up makes you feel good. But most of the time I find it less comfortable, worrying about adjusting that dress and some excess flab which may choose to play peek-a-boo.

I'm lazy by nature and the only reason why I took the effort was...



His birthday.

I even made him a card, though it was really a very simple one.



I took him out for a nice dinner.



The only group picture of us.

I like it. Not because I look pretty in it, but because my arms actually look slim!

My arms never do look slim.

*jumps around happily.

Looks like the hard work for the past 6 months has paid off. I'm going to continue those 50-reps-a-day triceps curls and weight training. I'm really particular about my arms now for I conclude that toned arms are the most crucial for looking good in a wedding dress.

I'm going for my favourite kickboxing lesson tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment