Monday, October 17, 2011

.::. Monday in Pictures .::.

Today was the start of our 4-day regional meeting.


View from the 20th floor meeting room.


Self-improvement.


This has got to be my favorite part of this 4 days worth of training and meeting!

Free-flow of my favorite TWG tea and Nespresso coffee!!

I tried 5 different teas today and my favorite is still French Earl Grey and also Grand Wedding (iirc). The camomile was really good too. The Sencha and Jasmine green tea wasn't impressive and probably not worth it for the price.


Buffet lunch with macaroons!


Dinner at IndoChine Empress Place. I loved the feel of the place, right along the Singapore river. There was a live band too.


The appetizer platter. I loved the spring rolls.


Moet bubbles and Chandon red Shiraz.

Surprisingly, I had no kick even though I had 2 (small) glasses of champagne and 3 glasses of red wine. I actually enjoyed it very much.


Mango sticky rice for dessert.

Enjoy the little things in life and the nice people you meet along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment