Saturday, October 22, 2011

.::. Thursday in Pictures .::.

My the 4th day, I was totally wiped out.

After 3 full 8am-11pm days and drinking, all of us were half-dead.


Our meeting over-run and my portion of the presentation took like 10 minutes.

Then, it was over.

Goodbye to my free flow TWG tea and Nespresso coffee.

I had the chance to lie on the bed in Four Seasons as my very kind Thai colleague invited me to her room to lie down for a while before we left for night activities. It was oh-so-good! The best bed I have ever slept on. Very firm, yet soft and you simply sink into it.

Moreover, the service at Four Seasons was really good.


Last day's activity was cycling at East Coast Park.


With my pretty Thai colleague. She looks so much younger than her actual age!!!

Most of us weren't very keen on cycling. Someone stopped by a bar, then everyone followed suit and we ended up drinking beer after cycling for like 400m.


It was really funny, for our director (the one who chose this activity) was happily cycling away while we drank and laughed.


Dinner was at Red House. Food was alright, chill crab was too sweet to my liking. I think I prefer Jumbo still.

No comments:

Post a Comment