Monday, November 14, 2011

.::. My Favourite Beach .::.

I'm finishing our Europe Trip photo book. Finally. I'm at our last stop, Sweden.

I feel so nostalgic. Very.

I have spent so many days on this beach, contemplating about life, finding peace, missing home and building meaningful relationships with people and myself.



This was the last time I was there, my last day in Sweden June, 2010. It's been almost 1.5 years!




Even when it was cold and the weather was far from perfect, I still walked to the beach when I felt like I needed it.



And when the weather was beautiful, the beach is stunning.

I even recorded a video and sang him his birthday song here.



With clouds.




In the evening.




When the sun sets.




When it's still frozen.



With friends.




=)




I miss Sweden so much.

Luckily, I know I savoured every single moment there. It couldn't have been better.

Hopefully, I can be back someday, back to my favourite beach.

I have been contemplating whether or not to take pre-wedding shots. But I have decided not to, because it's meaningless taking pictures in the studio to me. Many people head to places like Paris to take wedding shots, it's really pricey and too common these days. Taiwan is cheap, but I don't like the style. I like things to be meaningful, so unless I find a meaningful place, I prolly wouldn't spend my money on wedding photos.

The only place I want to have my wedding pictures taken? In Sweden. I can think of so many picture-perfect places which meant something to me and how we had a long-distance relationship then. But then, airtickets alone for 2 of us and a photographer would already cost $6k!

My favourite beach shall stay in my memories for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment